Search This Blog

Thank you for checking out our website/blog. By journaling and updating this website we will attempt to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on inside our lives. Living with a terminal illness (ALS) and demonstrating how God is working in our lives to bring Him glory during this trial. We appreciate your gracious prayers and support during this season of our lives! We Love You All So Much!




My Favorite Music


Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's day to my wonderful husband






I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Father's day since it is now Sunday and we are still up. Zach and Eric are still hanging out watching a movie and Maddie is staying at Grandma and Grandpa Foxes this weekend. We are about to go to bed, but I wanted to take a moment to tell Eric what a wonderful father he is to our two children. I was trying to find a card for him for Father's day and I realized that we are not the typical Hallmark family anymore so I wanted to say how much we all love Eric and can't imagine our lives without him here. Even though Eric can't do the things he used to, he is a strong man of God who leads our family and loves us unconditionally. We really do have a lot of joy in this house despite this disease. Eric's mind is and will always stay sharp which makes it hard to endure the changes ALS has brought, but I love that he still knows and loves me the same as he always has and he always makes me laugh. We are still praying for Eric to be healed by God in a miraculous way! Keep praying with us. To all of you who are fathers or fathers to be, have a wonderful Father's day!!
Lori

No comments:

Family is FOREVER

Family is FOREVER