Search This Blog

Thank you for checking out our website/blog. By journaling and updating this website we will attempt to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on inside our lives. Living with a terminal illness (ALS) and demonstrating how God is working in our lives to bring Him glory during this trial. We appreciate your gracious prayers and support during this season of our lives! We Love You All So Much!




My Favorite Music


Tuesday, February 9, 2010

30 days to live message from Life Church

LifeChurch.tv - Message Archive - 30 Days to Live

We have been watching a lot of sermons on line from Life Churches main campus based out of Oklahoma and have watched some really powerful messages. Click on the link above from the Series 30 days to live that we watched this morning that had a man who had ALS speak who reminded me of Eric. The message was so powerful and the series is based on the Verse in Psalm 39:4-5
"Show me, O LORD, my life's end
and the number of my days;
let me know how fleeting is my life.

You have made my days a mere handbreadth;
the span of my years is as nothing before you.
Each man's life is but a breath.

The Pastor also shared advice he was given regarding making decisions. When deciding on what you do with your time, ask yourself would you do it if you only had 30 days to live? Today, I thought again about how we spend our time at home and thought, I want to do things that matter for eternity. We still have opportunities to do things that matter for the Kingdom especially regarding our kids and the people we are in contact with. We can share with so many others through our blog as well.
Take a half an hour and watch this message from the red link at the top of this post, it is powerful and it will give you a new perspective on your life and what is really important. Don't forget to pause the jukebox at the top of the blog first so you cn hear the message without music over top of it :)

If you want to watch other messages, go to www.lifechurch.tv and go to I want to watch messages and pick a message or series from their archives.

Be blessed,
Lori and Eric

No comments:

Family is FOREVER

Family is FOREVER