Search This Blog

Thank you for checking out our website/blog. By journaling and updating this website we will attempt to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on inside our lives. Living with a terminal illness (ALS) and demonstrating how God is working in our lives to bring Him glory during this trial. We appreciate your gracious prayers and support during this season of our lives! We Love You All So Much!




My Favorite Music


Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mom's response to Power of a snowday!

This is Mom, Eric just showed me Zach's post... little stinker. I wish I would have scrolled down farther on Wood TV8 website (wondered why Allendale was closed and not Jenison) Anyway, I would have preferred to go back to bed too! Good thing my neighbor was out shoveling and said "Snow Day today" or I would have come home and gone back to bed with my poor boy standing on the sidewalk at school all by himself! Had he not wanted to go in early, I would have figured it out when we got to school.

I just wanted to add a late Thank you to my parents for taking us all up to Double JJ resort last weekend for our Christmas present (my dad worked very hard taking pictures even while we were there having fun to earn enough tradeout for all of us to go) It was such a great time playing and laughing so hard we cried together. Check out their website http://www.doublejj.com/ for a fun family trip that is nearby.

Thank you all again for your prayers and support! We have been doing well since we have been home, relaxing and enjoying staying indoors out of the snow. Not too much going on here and not much coming up this month.
Take Care and stay warm,
Lori

No comments:

Family is FOREVER

Family is FOREVER