Thursday, April 1, 2010
I decided I should do this for dad too so the kids did this interview for Dad about a week ago. Here are their answers. Maddies are first marked with an M and Zach's are second marked with a Z.
Daddy Interview -
1. What is something dad always says to you?
M and Z - I love you!
2. What makes dad happy?
M- a hug. Z- Making him feel loved, spending time with him.
3. What makes dad sad?
M-fotos. Z- not being able to do things he used to be able to do.
4. How does your dad make you laugh?
M- He makes jokes. Z- he jokes around on his computer.
5. What was your dad like as a child?
M- funny. Z- funny, crazy.
6. How old is your dad?
M and Z- 40
7. How tall is your dad?
M- he is tall a lot. Z- 6'3"
8. What is his favorite thing to do?
M- listen to music. Z- hang out with family.
9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
M- watch TV. Z- he watches TV and movies.
10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
M- singing. Z- writing a book about his life and testimonies living with ALS.
11. What is your dad really good at?
M- driving in his wheelchair. Z- cheering people up, telling people about God.
12. What is your dad not very good at?
M- talking. Z- being patient.
13. What makes you proud of your dad?
M- that he is so nice. Z- he is a great dad that I hope I can be when I grow up.
14. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
M- I Carly. Z- Fred Flinstone.
15. What do you and your dad do together?
M- play games. Z- we watch TV and movies and talk about life.
16. How are you and your dad the same?
M- curly hair. Z- we are both tall and loving to others.
17. How are you and your dad different?
M- Eyes. Z- I am clumsy like my mom.
18. How do you know your dad loves you?
M- because he says it to me all the time. Z- He tells me every night before I go to bed and when I get home from school. He shows it during the day.