Thursday, April 1, 2010
I read this on a friend's facebook page about a year ago and decided to have my kids fill it out. Here are their answers. Maddie's are first and marked M and Zach's are second marked Z. I loved their answers and plan to have them fill it out every year.
Mama Interview -
1. What is something mom always says to you?
M- No. Z- I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
M- when I'm good. Z- spending time with her, getting a good deal!
3. What makes mom sad?
M- if daddy would die. Z- sad movies.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
M- Tickling me. Z- she is always good at joking around.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
M- she was like me - crazy. Z- funny, clumsy :)
6. How old is your mom?
M- 55 0r 40. Z- 38
7. How tall is your mom?
M- 15ft tall. Z- 5 foot.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
M- play with me. Z- be with family.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
M- on the computer paying bills. Z- go shopping and help dad.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
M- having a lot of money so we could buy anything. Z- a famous actor or famous Christian book author.
11. What is your mom really good at?
M- typing and going on the phone. Z- telling people about God, Math
12. What is your mom not very good at?
M- she drops a lot of stuff. Z- trying to be cool :)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
M- I don't know, Bible Study, teach? Z- helps dad, part time accountant.
14. What's your mom's favorite food?
M- fruits and vegatables. Z- Salad. (sounds healthy, you think I'd be skinnier)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
M- that you play with me. Z- she is able to help my dad.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
M- Hannah Montanna. Z- Wilma Flinstone.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
M- puzzles, excercise. Z- we go on dates and hang out together every other Tuesday.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
M- Brown eyes. Z- we are both clumsy and funny.
19. How are you and your mom different?
M- mom has earrings and sparkly makeup and I don't. Z- I am 13 and she is 38. I'm in school and she isn't.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
M- when she kisses me all over and tells me. Z- she tells me every night and then some.
21.Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Unanamous - COSTCO!
Hope you enjoyed this. If you want me to email you the blank document to try it yourself, let me know.
P.S. I am sitting outside typing this, enjoying this beautiful day God has given us! I love Spring! I have the window open so I can hear Eric's Dynavox and have gone in about 4 times for him now, but I don't care if I can be outside for just a bit, I will take it!