Search This Blog

Thank you for checking out our website/blog. By journaling and updating this website we will attempt to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on inside our lives. Living with a terminal illness (ALS) and demonstrating how God is working in our lives to bring Him glory during this trial. We appreciate your gracious prayers and support during this season of our lives! We Love You All So Much!




My Favorite Music


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An Encouraging Day


We had to end the day by letting you all know what a great day we had today. We have been blessed in many ways today. First, Eric's mom has had Madison since Sunday and it has helped me tremendously to catch up on tax returns that have been piling up. Second, my good friend Heather called this morning and said I am bringing you dinner and then cleaning your house and you can't say no. She went to town with my house and found dirt I didn't even know existed in a major Spring cleaning. It looks and smells great. It was hard to sit at my computer as she did circles around me cleaning, but many thanks!! I also want to express my thanks to Sherri for the help that has been set up for meals once a week and all the hands that will prepare them and for Tanya and Michelle who have been cleaning every other week to help me keep my sanity. I know there are people I have not mentioned or expressed my thanks, please know we are so grateful for help, support prayers and encouragement.
Eric had a great day today and said he felt covered in prayer. He had extra energy today and felt at peace and encouraged. A few friends from church came over tonight to watch the Red Wings and they won which always makes for a good night! Thank you for lifting us up when we need it and for joining us in this journey. We are blessed!
In Him who gives us strength,
Lori and Eric

No comments:

Family is FOREVER

Family is FOREVER